Everyone loves the parties at the farm!
We do birthday parties and special occasion parties throughout the year, for children, young people, adults, teams and family groups, and the guests meet and interact with all the animals on the farm.
The programme varies depending on requirements, ages of guests, the season and the occasion. To give an example of what a party might look like, we have outlined a popular programme below:
- Guests arrive and gather in the grass arena where they meet all the shetlands, and groom and decorate them.
- They lead them out for a little walk onto the farm.
- We then take all the guests to the goat herd, with picnic blankets and grooming kits, and the pygmys come and lie with guests, or climb on backs they stand on ‘all fours’!
- The guests are all taken for a walk around the farm, meeting, pigs, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits, snakes, the hedgehog, often baby animals (depending on season), and lots more.
- We often finish with a themes activity (such as a brief easter egg hunt, or if it’s a birthday then a birthday celebration song in the hub)
- All the guests wash their hands and go home exhausted with big smiles!!
We are not currently offering food or eating facilitates on the farm (we are hoping to in the future).
Depending on what is going on at the farm (e.g. lambing, other animal babies etc.) there’s different things to see for everyone. Please do feel to get in touch with your requirements.
We charge £25 per head, with a minimum of £150 for a 2 hour party
To make enquiries drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We do receive phone calls, though you may need to leave a message if we are out on the farm/working! 07817879190.
If you would like to book a party, please download the booking form below and email it to us, and we will come back to you with a confirmation. It is a word document, for ease of completion and return.
“I just wanted to say many thanks for a fantastic party. X had a lovely time today. It certainly lived up to her expectations. I see what you mean about having many staff assisting there were plenty more than I thought which was great. They were all lovely people too”.